This position reports to the Director of Operations. The Master Scheduler is responsible for planning, scheduling, and reconciling all operations activities from cannabis procurement to finished product.
Motif Labs is a licensed cannabis extraction facility located in SW Ontario. Motif operates as a business-to-business enterprise, offering toll processing and contract manufacturing services to Licensed Producers (LP's) and 3rd Party Brands. Motif is experiencing significant growth and we are seeking dynamic and professional individuals to join our team. Motif prides itself on Integrity, Collaboration and Quality, and these core values are at the center of everything we do.
· Review and interpret production demands for brand, tolling and wholesale clients
· Develop and optimize production schedules to meet client demands
· Develop and implement dynamic scheduling tools that support accurate and efficient scheduling as Motif grows and increases in complexity
· Reconcile production against the schedule daily
· Interface with the operations management team to confirm scheduling inputs incl; constraints, production rates and optimization opportunities
· Coordinate production across departments for maximum efficiency and throughput
· Interface with the Inventory Specialist to confirm inventory of cannabis, raw materials, work in progress material and finished product
· Assist in month end inventory reconciliations for Health Canada and CRA reporting
· Prompt cannabis procurement and product shipments as required to meet demands
· Provide production reports and document downtime / schedule non-conformance for review with the management team
· Post secondary education in a related discipline
· 2+ years experience in scheduling and production planning in a manufacturing/production environment
· Experience using ERP systems is preferred
· Experience within Cannabis industry is considered an asset
· Strong time management skills including ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure to meet strict deadlines
· Self-motivated and high ownership of work
· Strong computer and math skills
· Strong communication skills; able to discuss operational requirements with all levels of personnel
· Strategic mindset with attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Required to pass a criminal background check
HOW TO APPLY:
YOU MUST submit your resume and cover letter to Motif Labs careers page at: www.motiflabs.ca to be considered.
Please note you must be 19 years of age to both enter our website and work for our company. We thank all interested applicants but only those who have been selected for interview will be contacted.