Vaporizer Filling Technicians operate the filling, capping, packaging and labelling of vapes, tinctures and topicals to ensure production orders are completed accurately and in a timely manner. They will adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), be detail orientated, well organized, and have excellent communication skills. Vaporizer Filling Technicians work closely with and follow direction from the Packaging Supervisor and Packaging Manager.
Motif Labs is a licensed cannabis extraction facility located in SW Ontario. Motif operates as a business-to-business enterprise, offering toll processing and contract manufacturing services to Licensed Producers (LP's) and 3rd Party Brands. Motif is experiencing significant growth and we are seeking dynamic and professional individuals to join our team. Motif prides itself on Integrity, Collaboration and Quality, and these core values are at the center of everything we do.
- Operate filling, capping, packaging and labelling of vapes, tinctures and topicals
- Ensure equipment is clean and calibrated before use
- Prepare product filling and packaging vapes, tinctures and topicals prior to batch transition
- Perform necessary in-process checks to ensure integrity of product is maintained
- Assist with cleaning of packaging room
- Perform cleaning and maintenance on equipment as required
- Follow strict quality control checks and ensure batch records are recorded clearly and accurately
- Follow guidelines for storing of supplies and products and disposal of waste
- Strict compliance with all regulations under the Cannabis Act
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in production or manufacturing environments in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facilities is preferred
- Experience in problem solving and following detailed procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging team environment
- Ability to work according to tight schedules and timelines
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail, and ability to use common sense
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be willing to learn and adapt to change
- Must remain in compliance with provincial and federal regulations, and internal Motif policies
- Physically fit; standing and/or sitting will be required for long periods of time and must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Required to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to work various shift schedules as required
HOW TO APPLY:
YOU MUST submit your resume and cover letter to Motif Labs careers page at: www.motiflabs.ca to be considered.
Please note you must be 19 years of age to both enter our website and work for our company. We thank all interested applicants but only those who have been selected for interview will be contacted.