Reporting to the Operations Manager – Packaging, the Packaging Supervisor will work to ensure
production orders are completed accurately and in a timely manner. The Packaging Supervisor
will adhere to all Motif Labs Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), be detail orientated, well
organized and be a good communicator. As the Packaging Supervisor, you and your team are
critical in delivering consistent finished products to brand partners of Motif Labs.
Motif Labs is a licensed cannabis extraction facility located in SW Ontario. Motif operates as a business-to-business enterprise, offering toll processing and contract manufacturing services to Licensed Producers (LP's) and 3rd Party Brands. Motif is experiencing significant growth and we are seeking dynamic and professional individuals to join our team. Motif prides itself on Integrity, Collaboration and Quality, and these core values are at the center of everything we do.
· Supervise all packaging operations; motivate team to meet production targets and ensure
· all packaging associates understand roles and expectations
· Optimize operations as required; propose revisions to SOP’s that reflect more streamlined
· Ensure production targets are met, in-process checks are completed and any resource
· requirements are communicated to management
· Ensure all finished products meet required expectations including; batch records are
· completed for each production run, product quality is sufficient, labelling has been
· applied correctly, and the appropriate samples have been taken
· Support quality team to ensure compliance of finished products
· Train team members on packaging and filling equipment
· Troubleshoot issues with equipment as required
· Ensure all consumables have sufficient inventory levels
· Perform other duties as assigned
● Experience managing a team of 25+
● Lead with passion and a desire to achieve process improvements
● Strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability
● Ability to work under pressure while focusing on quality and production deadlines
● Demonstrated experience training new employees, delivering performance reviews and performance improvement plans
● Proven experience with adhering to SOP’s or equivalent
● Flexibility to work variable hours and shifts including weekends
● Excellent communication and organizational skills
● Able to delegate duties and train packaging staff to perform necessary documentation writing, and meet production targets
● Ability to stand for long periods of time; repetitive tasks for most of shift
● Ability to work on a rotating shift schedule
HOW TO APPLY:
YOU MUST submit your resume and cover letter to Motif Labs careers page at: www.motiflabs.ca to be considered.
Please note you must be 19 years of age to both enter our website and work for our company. We thank all interested applicants but only those who have been selected for interview will be contacted.