Reporting to the director or product commercialization you are responsible for ensuring the needs of Motif clients are consistently met. You will execute on client SKU’s from conception to commercialization and through replenishment orders. You will be the single point of contact between the brand and Motif, providing excellent customer service throughout the process. As the bridge between client and production staff, you hold a vital role in setting expectations with both the client and production staff.
Motif Labs is a licensed cannabis extraction facility located in SW Ontario. Motif operates as a business-to-business enterprise, offering toll processing and contract manufacturing services to Licensed Producers (LP's) and 3rd Party Brands. Motif is experiencing significant growth and we are seeking dynamic and professional individuals to join our team. Motif prides itself on Integrity, Collaboration and Quality, and these core values are at the center of everything we do.
· Manage Motif internal brand activities; facilitating communication between Motif and sales consultants with regards to product listing information, product availability, product photos, product barcode samples and anything else required for external sales
· Serving as the main point of contact between white label brands and Motif Labs. Execute on the product launch through following Motif product road map.
· Interacting with clients on a daily basis, ensuring their questions are being answered and solutions are presented for any challenges raised.
· Ensuring new SKU’s are on schedule for launch, and manage priorities both internally and externally.
· Ensuring an accurate and timely flow of documentation between Motif and clients, including quotes, PO’s, invoices, and AR/AP documentation.
· Ensuring an accurate and timely flow of orders between systems and team members, through all stages of onboarding and production.
· Monitoring all open orders and ensuring team members are informed and aware of all ongoing client-related activities and their status. Communicating distillate forecasts to production team, and evaluating formulation blending requirements.
· Identifying and communicating any potential client issues or concerns well in advance and working with the broader Motif team to ensure these are rectified before escalating.
· Develop service procedures, policies and standards that drive all Motif customer-facing activities, including maintaining workflows and internal ERP systems to ensure the processes are automated and seamless.
· Attending all client-related meetings as required (sales, marketing, production, finance, etc.)
· Other duties as required
· Bachelors degree or College diploma in a related discipline
· Min 5 years experience driving stages of the product development lifecycle including product vision, go to market strategy, scheduling and product launch
· Product Management certification a strong asset (Pragmatic Product Marketing)
· Experience within Cannabis industry is considered an asset
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Positive attitude with strong communication skills
· Strong time management skills including ability to multitask and prioritize
· Shows initiative and ownership of work and willingness to learn
· Advanced computer skills including proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word)
· Required to pass a criminal background check
HOW TO APPLY:
YOU MUST submit your resume and cover letter to Motif Labs careers page at: www.motiflabs.ca to be considered.
Please note you must be 19 years of age to both enter our website and work for our company. We thank all interested applicants but only those who have been selected for interview will be contacted.