The Maintenance Technician will work in collaboration with the team at Motif Labs to ensure all maintenance and operational needs are met, while adhering to SOPs and complying with quality assurance standards. This position will spend majority of their day working with their hands: supporting shipping and receiving activities, assembling equipment and providing maintenance support for processing equipment.
Motif Labs is a licensed cannabis extraction facility located in SW Ontario. Motif operates as a business-to-business enterprise, offering toll processing and contract manufacturing services to Licensed Producers (LP's) and 3rd Party Brands. Motif is experiencing significant growth and we are seeking dynamic and professional individuals to join our team. Motif prides itself on Integrity, Collaboration and Quality, and these core values are at the center of everything we do.
- Executes assigned PMs and work orders as scheduled on time
- Supports on-site contractors as necessary for PM or project activity
- Maintains tools, toolboxes, and shop areas
- Performs other duties/projects as assigned
- Assembles, disassembles, installs, repairs, and/or fabricates as needed to maintain machinery, equipment, spare parts, tooling, change-parts, or facility in accordance with technical manuals/schematics/blueprints/SOPs/standard practices/experience/site resources/OEM resources as needed.
- Follow all safety procedures and protocols you will learn through Motifs SOP’s.
- Provide day to day maintenance support on processing equipment. Complete daily visual equipment checks, report any issues to the maintenance manager, assist in repairs, preventative maintenance tasks, clean or change filters etc.
- Assist with minor purchases from local stores/vendors as required by maintenance manager.
- Physically fit; standing for long periods of time and must be able to lift heavy objects.
- Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time (i.e., gloves, lab coat, hair net, face mask)
- Detail oriented and works well under pressure
- Responsible, dependable, and reliable
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, friendly, and professional
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
YOU MUST submit your resume and cover letter to Motif Labs careers page at: www.motiflabs.ca to be considered.
Please note you must be 19 years of age to both enter our website and work for our company. We thank all interested applicants but only those who have been selected for interview will be contacted.
Motif provides all required PPE and has continued all safety protocols: a well-fitted mask must be worn at all times while indoors and staff are to remain 2M+ apart, COVID screening must be completed every day prior to entering the facility.