AYLMER, ONTARIO, CANADA
This position reports to the Facility Manager. The successful candidate is responsible for responding to and resolve breakdowns in a timely manner, coordinate general work orders, and complete all assigned planned maintenance with the ability to follow process and steps.
Motif Labs is a licensed cannabis extraction facility located in SW Ontario. Motif operates as a business-to-business enterprise, offering toll processing and contract manufacturing services to Licensed Producers (LP's) and 3rd Party Brands. Motif is experiencing significant growth and we are seeking dynamic and professional individuals to join our team. Motif prides itself on Integrity, Collaboration and Quality, and these core values are at the center of everything we do.
- Assembles, disassembles, installs, repairs, and/or fabricates as needed to maintain machinery, equipment, spare parts, tooling, change-parts, or facility in accordance with technical manuals/schematics/blueprints/SOPs/standard practices/experience/site resources/OEM resources as needed
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots both mechanical and/or control problems and corrects as required in accordance with technical manuals/schematics/blueprints/SOPs/standard practices/experience/site resources/OEM resources as needed.
- Follow all safety procedures and protocols regarding for example, WHMIS, rigging/hoisting, electrical safety
- Completes system support work (fuse changes, contactor resets, temperature controller adjustments, calibrations, PLCs, etc.) as trained
- Completes documentation (work orders, PMs, calibration forms, validation documents, etc.)
- Executes assigned PMs and work orders as scheduled on time
- Supports on-site contractors as necessary for PM or project activity
- Maintains tools, toolboxes, and shop areas
- Performs other duties/projects as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is required.
- Licensed by Ministry of Skills and Development (433A).
- Previous millwright experience preferred.
- Experience in the following: Shop tools, grinders, precision measurement instruments, power tools, technical manuals/schematics/blueprints, controllers, PLC’s, and engineering drawings, hydraulics, pneumatics etc.
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
HOW TO APPLY:
YOU MUST submit your resume and cover letter to Motif Labs careers page at: www.motiflabs.ca to be considered.
Please note you must be 19 years of age to both enter our website and work for our company. We thank all interested applicants but only those who have been selected for interview will be contacted.